The writer-actor Brit Marling calls the editing process "like coming into the kitchen. What kind of a meal do you make from there? It can be anything." Take the step of learning the art of photo editing and explore the endless possibilities!
In this 6-hour private workshop (3 sessions x 2 hours), a professional photographer will guide you through the fundamentals of editing photographs.
This class is suitable for both complete beginners and students with prior photography experience looking to refine their skills, as the instructor will customize the class to your learning goals.
- How to do image management before jumping into editing, using Adobe Lightroom (Mobile-based) or Adobe Lightroom Classic (Laptop-based)
- Learning the basics of Color Theory to make your own Custom Presets
- Basics of Photoshop
- RAW processing of images
- Understanding Photoshop Layers
- Color Balance
- Adding & Removing Objects in the Image
- Using Cloud Editing
- Guide to Lights and Models of Camera
- Understanding Image Formats & Measurements
- Exporting Images
- Action Commands (Code) for Editing
- Simultaneous Editing of Multiple Images
- Copying & Applying Color from Web Images
- Students require access to the basic Adobe Photography package
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise