Everybody has 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour and 24 hours in a day regardless of who you are or what you do. What makes the difference between success and failure is how you use those 60 minutes.
This intensive 2-day course goes beyond Time and Stress Management techniques, prioritizing, planning, time analysis, and goal setting to discover the next level of total performance management. It takes an in-depth look at the working styles and the thought processes behind them.
Key Learning Points:
- Quickly and effectively plan and prioritize
- Link medium-term goals to daily plans
- Control interruptions and overcome procrastination more effectively
- Understand different working styles
- Increase productivity through working smarter
- Solve problems and hit deadlines with less stress
- Manage and integrate paper and emails
- Improve meetings, delegation, and work-life balance
- Have a personal action plan
- Working Styles
- Time Challenges
- Managing Performance
- Setting Business Objectives
- Managing Meetings
- Personal Organization
- Individual Action Plan
About the Course Instructor:
Steve has been active in all aspects of sales, negotiation and account management for over 25 years and is the Managing Director of a highly respected UK employee motivation consultancy. His highly energetic and clear communication style helps to make what can be very complex issues, simple and understandable with actionable ideas and recommendations. He has worked with multi-nationals, local companies, and several government bodies. With the research tools he has developed, he brings a wealth of data and case studies to support his consulting and training interventions.
Steve has developed and delivered a series of training programs across the Gulf region ranging from sales, key account management, negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills to personal skills such as time management and public speaking. Steve’s dynamic style ensures that all course participants leave with some new-found knowledge or ability.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Certificate of attendance will be provided by the institute after course completion
TIME Oak Hotel & Suites - Abdulla Omran Tayram St.
Al Thanyah 1
Barsha Heights - TECOM