Stress in life today is widespread and has no boundaries. We all deal with stress daily, at work and at home. Stress comes in all forms and can affect emotions and physical abilities. In the workplace, stress can cause all kinds of business issues and concerns. If these are left unaddressed, it will ultimately hurt the morale & profits of the business in the long run.
Who should opt for Stress Management in the Work Place?
Managing Stress in the workplace is a useful skill that many don't take advantage of and is often a skill overlooked or ignored as a solution in business problems. Employees and leaders alike, get caught up in the day to day tasks. Too many job responsibilities might keep people busy, but the end result is that people become drained.
These private sessions (2-hours each) are for anyone who is in the corporate world looking to change the way they manage their work stress issues. Come find the solution to managing stress, understand the key factors that cause it and how to handle it accordingly.
- Improves the ability to maintain your motivation and motivate others
- Lessen opportunities to decreases in productivity
- Improves ability to lead
- Decreases chances of unethical issues
- Decreases sick days of employees and the cost involved with that for the corporation
- Reduces workplace conflicts and strengthens communication process across all levels
- Improves mental and physical health
- Increases empathy and understanding among co-workers, especially in an international work culture
Students are encouraged to choose the 3-session (6-hours) & 5-session (10-hours) packages as stress management techniques usually require in-depth coaching. If students want a trial session before they opt for the bigger packages, they can choose the 1-session option.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
21 and older
At Your Premise