Get insight into how to be a great PR professional!
In this 20-hour (10 sessions x 2 hours) course you'll get a step-by-step approach to Public Relations (PR) planning and management. By following these steps, you'll achieve results that can be measured and reported back to top management, directly contributing to the organization’s success by enhancing its reputation and relationships.
You will be shown how the fundamentals of PR are vital and how significant they are to understand organizational reputation and relationships. A PR professional can often be in a challenging, complex, and confusing situation. Therefore, you'll develop the skills needed to present practical and achievable plans that win management's confidence.
- List the functions of public relations in a changing environment
- Plan and organize a PR program by familiarizing themselves with the main functions of a PR professional
- Practice the critical communication skills and techniques essential for performing their PR duties
- Implement their know-how to communicate effectively with the internal and external public of the organization
- Justify the role of a PR professional in supporting the image and reputation of the organization by becoming proficient in both verbal and written communication
- Prepare and execute a press conference
- Planning, organizing and leading
- Controlling and evaluating
- Written communication
- Public speaking and media handling
- Building rapport
- Providing and receiving feedback
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
21 and older
- Students will receive a KHDA-approved certificate and an attendance certificate by the institute upon completion of the course
- This course can be taken online. Contact our toll-free number at 800 3337 for more information
Office No. 302
AB Plaza 7
Al Ittihad Street