This PMP training will help you clear the PMP certification and earn a credential that will increase your value in the job market, furthermore help you develop new skills for a competitive edge. The Project Management Professional is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers, with PMPs working in virtually any industry around the world.
Industry experienced professionals will teach you about the ways of PMP and how to implement it in your career to take you one step ahead of everyone else. The course provides the required contact hours (35-hours) and is in line with the PMI® Talent Triangle.
Benefits of PMP® Certification:
PMP serves as an unbiased endorsement of your Project Management knowledge and professional experience at a global level. Its benefits include high market value, increased credibility and in many cases, a higher pay for the certified professional.
- The PMP® Certificate is the most widely accepted and applicable Project Management Certificate in the world
- A PMP® certified professional can manage projects of all sizes and in all industries.
- The PMP® Certification is the gold standard of Project Management Certifications.
- Achieving a PMP® Certification demonstrates an understanding and proficiency in Project Management.
- Know about the program, realize how it helps you to upgrade your profession
- Acquire a solid knowledge of PM tools, techniques and methods in accordance with the Sixth Edition of the PMI PMBOK® Guide -
- Gain a clear picture of the best model for program management as per PMI’s standards
- Identify program components and lifecycle
- Recognize the most eﬃcient route to obtaining the PMP® Certiﬁcation
- Contribute better to your responsibilities as a Project Manager in an organization
- Practice solving sample exam questions
- Be well placed to clear the PMP Certification exam in the first attempt
- Foundational Elements
- Project Integration
- Project Scope Score
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project HR Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Procurement
- Course Closeout
About the Trainer:
Najmul Hussain comes with more than 14 years of managing and delivering diverse and challenging projects he has successfully managed to integrate a blend of Information Technology, Telecom, Civil and Infrastructure projects towards the benefits realization of the overall strategy of the organizations that he has worked for.
He is currently working as Project Director for United Arab Emirates (UAE) most ambitious and prestigious project – “Dubai World Central” a 140 square kilometer, multi- phase development.
* Please bring your own laptops for all the sessions
* Lunch and refreshments are provided at the Center during the course
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Pre-requisite for PMP certification as specified by Project Management Institue (PMI). Please check if you meet the requirements on the official site
* * Students should have a High School or Bachelors Diploma & a minimum of 3 years work experience is required
* Gain 35 out of 60 PDUs required to maintain your PMP qualification
* The course fee does not include the examination fee. An additional amount for the exam is to be paid to PMI for taking the examination
* Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of competence from the Institute
Behind FAB Metro Station