Join a course that covers the fundamentals of using the web-based version of Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM).
Through a series of lectures, interactive sessions, and hands-on exercises, participants will gain the knowledge and experience they need to use P6 EPPM as an effective project management tool. With a focus on real-world applications, this private course explores the different methods of analysis, risk analysis process, and scheduling concepts.
With a highly-streamlined and personalized training program, the instructor will take you to the point quickly and efficiently, and ensure you know the essential information you will need in your workplace.
- Module 1: Navigation
- Module 2: Project Structures
- Module 3: Project Creation
- Module 4: The Work Breakdown Structure
- Module 5: Adding Activities
- Module 6: Relationships And Constraints
- Module 7: Formatting Project Data
- Module 8: Roles And Resources
- Module 9: Project Analysis
- Module 10: Baselines
- Module 11: Progressing The Project
- Module 12: Reporting And Exporting
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- The class is designed for project management professionals.
- Basic project management and scheduling knowledge is required.
- No previous experience working with Primavera P6 EPPM is necessary.
- Good computing skills are required.
- Students will receive a Strategic Axis professional certificate.
- Students will receive a KHDA certificate upon completion of the course.
Office G25, Block 13