People need QuickBooks training to effectively set up the software, efficiently utilize appropriate features and ensure their data is being input in a correct manner. Nothing is more frustrating to business owners than not trusting the numbers in their accounting software; accurate numbers they need on a daily basis to make wise business decisions.
Part1: Getting Started with Quick Books:
- Introduction to Accounting.
- Introduction to Accounting Software.
- Getting Started with Quick Books
- How to create a company
- Creation of Chart of Accounts.
- Edit Chart of Accounts.
- Deleting Chart of Account List.
- Enter Opening Balances in Chart of Account.
- Viewing Reports of Chart of Accounts.
Part2: The Vendor Center:
- Introduction to vendor center
- How to Create of Vendors.
- Purchase Orders.
- Enter Bills.
- Payments to Vendors.
- Purchase Return/ Vendor Credit Memos.
- Refund of Cash from Vendors.
- Vendor Reports
Part3: The Customer Center:
1. Introduction to Customer Center
2. How to Create Customers.
3. What is Estimates?
4. Sale Orders.
5. Sale Invoices.
6. Record Customers payments.
7. Recording of Sales Returns.
8. Job Order Costing In Quick Books.
9. Accounts Receivable Reports.
Part4: Inventory in Quick Books:
- What is Inventory?
- How to Enter Inventory Items in Quick Books.
- Inventory in QuickBooks.
- Inventory Adjustments.
- Check the Reports of Inventory.
Part 5: The General Journal:
- What is General Journal
- The use of General Journal
- Journal Entries in QuickBooks.
- New journal entries.
- Edit Journal Entries.
- Delete Journal Entries.
- Recurring Entries
- Report of Journal Entries.
Part 6: Payroll in Quick Books:
- Introduction to Payroll.
- Payroll in QuickBooks.
- Add, Edit, Employee’s Records.
Part 7: Banking in QuickBooks
- Introduction to Banking in Quick Books
- Write Checks
- Make Deposits
- Transfer Funds.
Part 8: Configurations
- Multiple Currencies.
- How to Make Classes.
- Backup company data.
- Restore company data.
- Closing the Accounting Period of Company.
Part 9: Reporting
- The Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Accounts Receivable Reports
- Accounts Payable Reports
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
* Upon completion, participants have an option to choose between a KHDA attested certificate for AED 100 (OR) a certificate from the Institute for AED 50
Business Village,Block B, Office No. 623