People need QuickBooks training to effectively set up the software, efficiently utilize appropriate features and ensure their data is being input in a correct manner. Nothing is more frustrating to business owners than unreliable accounting software; accurate numbers they need on a daily basis to make wise business decisions.
Part 1: Getting Started with Quick Books
- Introduction to Accounting.
- Introduction to Accounting Software.
- Getting Started with Quick Books
- How to create a company
- Creation of Chart of Accounts.
- Edit Chart of Accounts.
- Deleting Chart of Account List.
- Enter Opening Balances in Chart of Account.
- Viewing Reports of Chart of Accounts.
Part 2: The Vendor Center
- Introduction to vendor center
- How to Create of Vendors.
- Purchase Orders.
- Enter Bills.
- Payments to Vendors.
- Purchase Return/ Vendor Credit Memos.
- Refund of Cash from Vendors.
- Vendor Reports
Part 3: The Customer Center
- Introduction to Customer Center
- How to Create Customers.
- What are Estimates?
- Sale Orders.
- Sale Invoices.
- Record Customer payments.
- Recording of Sales Returns.
- Job Order Costing In Quick Books
- Accounts Receivable Reports.
Part 4: Inventory in Quick Books
- What is Inventory?
- How to Enter Inventory Items in Quick Books.
- Inventory in QuickBooks.
- Inventory Adjustments.
- Check the Reports of Inventory.
Part 5: The General Journal
- What is General Journal
- The use of General Journal
- Journal Entries in QuickBooks.
- New journal entries.
- Edit Journal Entries.
- Delete Journal Entries.
- Recurring Entries
- Report of Journal Entries.
- Batch Enter Transactions & Batch Reclassify
Part 6: Payroll in Quick Books
- Introduction to Payroll.
- Payroll in QuickBooks.
- Add, Edit, Employee’s Records.
Part 7: Banking in QuickBooks
- Introduction to Banking in Quick Books
- Write Checks
- Make Deposits
- Transfer Funds.
Part 8: Configurations
- Multiple Currencies.
- Backup company data.
- Restore company data.
- Closing the Accounting Period of Company.
Part 9: Reporting
- The Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Accounts Receivable Reports
- Accounts Payable Reports
Part 10: Custom Reports and Looking for Specific Data
- Creating Reports from Scratch
- Using the MEMO field for custom searching
- Working with Custom Fields
- Advanced Find Feature
- Memorizing Reports
Part 11: Inventory Management
- Sales Orders and Backorders
- Sales Orders for Inventory Management
- Inventory Adjustments
- Reviewing Inventory Quick Reports
- Sales Order Fulfillment Worksheet
- Working with Customer/Credit Memos
- Introduction to Assemblies
Part 12: Job Costing
- Working with Customers and Jobs
- Creating filters and status updates to Jobs
- Assigning billable time and costs to jobs
- Billable vs. non-billable expenses
- Estimates vs. Actual reports
Part 13: Pre-Payments & Deposits
- Prepayments from Customers, and applying credits to invoices
- Prepayments to Vendors, and applying credits to bills
- Working with Retainers, Escrow, and Prepaid Expense Accounts
Part 14: Classes and Other Lists
- Enabling Classes & Why use classes
- Using Classes
- Managing other QuickBooks Lists
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
* Upon completion, participants have an option to choose between a KHDA attested certificate for AED 100 (OR) a certificate from the Institute for AED 50
Business Village, Block B, Office No. 623
Near Clock Tower