Develop your bookkeeping skills with this personal professional development program.
What is Quickbooks?
QuickBooks is a software offered by Intuit which aims at managing cash flow, invoicing, transactions, payroll, sales, reporting, and many other needs of business bookkeeping. Hence QuickBooks is a very efficient software for managing different business-related affairs. The software is available in 2 forms: QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. This private 12-hour course (3 sessions x 4 hours) will equip you with all the necessary skills to optimize your use of QuickBooks.
- Learning to create QuickBooks and connecting it with your business
- Importing data into software from MS Excel
- Setting up customer bills and receiving them into accounts
- Creating a chart of accounts
- Running reports
- The creation of bills pertain to sales taxes
Why get certified with QuickBooks?
- It makes you independent in managing the affairs of your business
- It makes you eligible for many accounting related jobs
- It decreases the complexity of the business
How do you get certified?
Certifications in QuickBooks are offered based on exams taken after the completion of the course. The exam tests the candidates for their knowledge, skills, and ability to use the software. The exam pattern keeps on changing every year to maintain the integrity of the exam. The exams are taken at locations specified by Certiport.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
- KHDA-attested Certificate will be awarded upon completion of the course
- An online class is available. To avail this option, book the class and inform the center once your booking is confirmed
Office # 1601
Saheel Tower 2