Explore how to be a good leader!
In this 20-hour (10 sessions x 2 hours) course, you'll receive guidance on how to make smart decisions about important components like new business strategies, succession planning, and the utilization of human capital to support and nurture their business.
It focuses on strategic management, which develops the skills behind strategic thinking and developing good leadership strategies to support the strategic planning function.
- Differentiate between leadership, management, influence, and power
- Understand the leader’s role in implementing change
- Examine their own personality and behaviors to enhance self-awareness
- Review leadership styles and practice – identifying overlaps and differences
- Harness the team’s ability to innovate
- Develop and motivate the team for optimum performance
- Evaluate how leaders impact culture and climate
- Understand how leaders navigate change, strategy, and innovation
- Understand and harness cultural differences
- Prepare yourself to play a key role in keeping your company ahead by studying high-impact strategy management
- Gain the relevant analytical and leadership skills to develop and implement business strategies
- Sharpen your leadership skills to meet the challenges of strategy execution, and lead your team and organization to realize your goals
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
21 and older
- Students will receive a KHDA-approved certificate and an attendance certificate by the institute upon completion of the course
- This course can be taken online. Contact our toll-free number at 800 3337 for more information
Office No. 302
AB Plaza 7
Al Ittihad Street