This 3-day course will equip experienced as well as new managers with new skills and approaches to develop their leadership, management, and team skills. This is a challenging and highly participative program that is designed to give managers the opportunity to experience using proven, effective management techniques, team-building skills and motivation boosting methods so that they can immediately benefit from these on completion of the course.
In this course, you will identify effective Leadership styles and become familiar with how you use these to inspire and motivate individuals. You will leave this course confident in your ability to lead a diverse workforce through influence, not authority. In short, you will learn to lead rather than manage, empower rather than direct.
- Demonstrate effective leadership styles
- Develop a systematic approach to assess how team members work best with one another
- Demonstrate improved personal effectiveness through better leadership and teamwork
- Set goals and measure performance more effectively
- Apply a range of effective motivational techniques
- Delegate tasks with confidence
- Improve your ability to communicate and execute strategies with your team
- A framework for analyzing team behavior
- How to solve conflict within teams
- Learn about different team styles and understand collective working
- Motivating others and effective motivational techniques
- How to set objectives and meet deadlines with defined time schedules
- The leadership process and improving personal effectiveness
- How to set goals and measure your personal/team performance
- Understand how working through and with others is effective in producing excellent results
Who should attend this course?
Managers and supervisors who would say “the day-to-day work of my direct reports will be impacted by the projects and initiatives going on right now in my organization.” It is also suitable for those who are entering a managerial position and want to know more about the characteristics of a leader.
About the Course Instructor:
Graham Chambers is a British national, with very wide experience in the role of senior trainer. He is a former member of the UK military, where he served with distinction, from 1995 to 2006. For the past seven years, he has worked in various training positions in a range of organizations, primarily linked to the defense and security industries. In these roles, he has developed and delivered soft skills training programs, and high-level training courses on quality management and project management.
Graham has delivered training to over 1000 individuals in the MENA region across a diverse range of industries and sectors. Graham believes his experience and knowledge of the design, planning, and delivery of a wide range of programs create excellent outcomes in the training room, with positive feedback from delegates. Graham always strives to give people a positive and memorable training experience.
Graham’s key areas of expertise include:
- Specialized Coaching to all levels of Management from junior to ‘C’ suite
- Leadership Courses - multiple courses
- HR Management & Training - multiple courses
- Customer Service – multiple courses
- Sales & Marketing - multiple courses
- Personal Development- multiple courses
- Microsoft Courses, Project, PowerPoint (2010), Word, Outlook
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Certificate of attendance will be provided by the institute after course completion
TIME Oak Hotel & Suites - Abdulla Omran Tayram St.
Al Thanyah 1
Barsha Heights - TECOM