Performance Management is the science, concept, or theory that intrigues the Leadership of organizations, entrepreneurs, managers, and employees of small to medium and large organizations. It is thought of as a very important concept that can make or break any business. If followed diligently Performance Management process can assist any organization to sail through heights.
In this private online course, you will have 3 hours to learn all there is to performance management.
Who Should Attend?
This class is suitable for Entrepreneurs, Leaders & Managers, anyone who is looking forward to starting a career in Human Resources, going to enter a managerial position or is just about to start a career as well and anyone who is simply willing to learn.
Bespoke session Framework:
- How to conduct an effective and efficient Performance Management Process?
- How to create KRA templates with Goals and Behaviors?
- What is the desired Leadership Competency and Competency for employees for Performance Management?
- What are the Models and tools for the Performance Management Process?
- What are the Limitations while implementing the Performance Management Process?
- What is Performance Management?
- Purpose of Performance Management
- What are the Benefits of Performance Management?
- Drivers of Performance Management
- The six step process for Performance management
- The 5 stage process for formulation of key responsibility areas
- Checklist for Performance Management Process
- Considerations for devising the overall vision for the organization
- Leadership style theory for developing the vision of organization
- 5 critical behaviors for healthy corporate culture
- 13 point checklist for performance management template
- 15 points of general information for performance management
- The 5 stage kra design process - KRAs - KRA Formulation
- Designing of KRA template – Goals & Behaviors
- Rating Scores to be utilized – Description
- Core competencies required for Performance Management – The Michigan and Ohio basic style theory – For Leaders (Type of Leadership concept related to competency)
- Competency required for Performance Management?
- Giving and Receiving feedback by superiors
- Performance Management Checklist
- Basic and advanced features of Performance Management
- Models and tools of Performance Management –
- Management By Objective with the advantages and disadvantages
- 360 Degree Feedback with its advantages and disadvantages
- Nine box model with its advantages and disadvantages- How can be Performance Management be Linked to Compensation?
- What is the Basic data required for Performance Management?
- Formats of Performance Management?
- How frequently can Performance Management be done?
- How can Performance Management be done for Large and Small Organization?
- Implementation factors to be considered for performance management
- Limitations while implementing Performance Management
- A quick summary on approach process and tools
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
* Certificate of completion will be given for an additional AED 50