Want to have a positive influence on wellbeing in your workplace? Gain a qualification with NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing, which aims to show you how to improve the company's well-being.
In this private, 7-hour course, you'll receive a holistic approach that is relevant for any sector, anywhere in the world. Investing in good well-being will bring benefits to your business as well as your workforce. It is particularly relevant to HR specialists, Health and Safety professionals and management.
The qualification introduces the concept of the NEBOSH ‘wellbeing tree’, which considers six key areas of well-being: Interaction, Exercise, Mindfulness, Nutrition, Kindness and Learning. Through your participation, you'll gain the knowledge and confidence necessary to positively influence employee well-being in your workplace.
Research has shown that good well-being can:
- Reduce staff turnover
- Reduce sickness absence
- Reduce accidents and injuries
- Increase employee satisfaction and engagement
- Increase productivity.
- What ‘wellbeing’ is and why it matters
- The different factors that can positively and negatively impact the well-being
- The benefits of achieving good worker well-being
- Practical initiatives that can improve well-being
- How to measure the effectiveness of well-being initiatives
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- After completion, students receive the NEBOSH International Certificate with lifetime validity
- Students must bring their Emirates ID