The relationship between suppliers and customers is characterized by closer cooperation. Historically ‘price’ was an excellent tool to play suppliers off against each other.
Nowadays, relationships are increasingly based on informal partnerships. Vertical coordination and integration of customer and supplier are characteristic of the trend in the reduction of suppliers. The entanglement that results from this trend affects the entire organization, making the creation of added value the responsibility of the total supply chain.
This 2-day course will be highly interactive, providing many opportunities to share experiences and put into practice these proven techniques. Every participant will have the opportunity to prepare a Key Account and Territory plan and present it for evaluation in a safe environment.
Key Learning Points:
- Develop a territory Business Plan
- Effectively profile your customer portfolio
- Use strategic planning tools effectively
- Develop a Business Plan for individual key accounts
- Develop an account penetration strategy
- Sell added value to key accounts
- The nature of key accounts compared to other types of customers
- The impact on the business of key customers and the implications of managing them effectively
- The implementation of a client-focused, quality service approach: A marketing-driven method
- Developing a total quality service ethic
- How to make added-value contributions to the customer’s business
Who should attend this course?
This course is designed for all those who are involved in dealing with large customers, typically this would be senior account manager, account manager, account executive, key account manager, major account manager, account director, business development manager, etc.
About the Course Instructor:
Graham Chambers is a British national, with very wide experience in the role of senior trainer. He is a former member of the UK military, where he served with distinction, from 1995 to 2006. For the past seven years, he has worked in various training positions in a range of organizations, primarily linked to the defense and security industries. In these roles, he has developed and delivered soft skills training programs, and high-level training courses on quality management and project management.
Graham has delivered training to over 1000 individuals in the MENA region across a diverse range of industries and sectors. Graham believes his experience and knowledge of the design, planning, and delivery of a wide range of programs create excellent outcomes in the training room, with positive feedback from delegates. Graham always strives to give people a positive and memorable training experience.
Graham’s key areas of expertise include:
- Specialized Coaching to all levels of Management from junior to ‘C’ suite
- Leadership Courses - multiple courses
- HR Management & Training - multiple courses
- Customer Service – multiple courses
- Sales & Marketing - multiple courses
- Personal Development- multiple courses
- Microsoft Courses, Project, PowerPoint (2010), Word, Outlook
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
- Certificate of attendance will be provided by the institute after course completion
TIME Oak Hotel & Suites - Abdulla Omran Tayram St.
Al Thanyah 1
Barsha Heights - TECOM