If handling a team, taking the lead and inspiring people comes easily to you then you have what it takes to be a leader! But it's a lot more than that. Bring out your leadership qualities in the professional workplace and learn the tricks to motivate your teammates to do more and do better while keeping their welfare in mind.
In this 14-hour class (2 sessions x 7 hours), you will learn how to equip yourself with the qualities and mindset of a leader and how to use them in various situations, how to be more confident, and bring out the best in your team members. The class is taken in a private 1-on-1 session.
- Leadership vs Management
- Identify your primary leadership style and techniques for maximizing styles.
- Influence with passion and empower others to act
- Increase the performance of your team
- Communicate with confidence and clarity
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of followers through communication and coaching
- Give feedback to inspire
- Identify and manage conflict within the team
Beginner & Intermediate
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 - 45 years old
* This class includes a 1-hour lunch break
* Upon completion, you will receive a Participation certificate
The Workshop Dubai
Villa 45, St. 23b