Join a course that will help you plan long-term growth and development strategies as a Strategic Planning professional.
Get an understanding of businesses and their current direction in order to gather information and make recommendations on designing a future path. You will be studying business, finance, strategic planning models, and marketing yourself to companies and organizations that might need your services.
Through this private course, you will learn the International Strategic Planning Professional (SPP®) terminology required to pass the SPP® exam.
- Module 1: Lead In Personal Creditability (Think-Plan-Act)
- Module 2: Lead In Interpersonal Relationships
- Module 3: The Candidate Should Know and/or Understand How To Accomplish Ten Tasks
- Module 4: Think Processes
- Module 5: Think Infrastructures
- Module 6: Plan Content
- Module 7: Plan Processes
- Module 8: Plan Infrastructures
- Module 9: Action Content
- Module 10: Action Processes
- Module 11: Action Infrastructures
- Module 12: Professional Roles
- Students will receive a CD of material including the SPP Body of Knowledge® Guide and exam bank questions.
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
- Students are required to have a minimum of 2 years in an internal planning role or as a junior external planning consultant, or a college graduate, or a professional with 5 years of work experience in strategic planning or related field.
- Students will receive a KHDA certificate upon completion of the course.
- Students will receive a Strategic Axis professional certificate.
- Students will also receive the Campus Education SPP® attendance certificate.
- The course is accredited by the Association for Strategic Planning (ASP), Canada.
Office G25, Block 13