Learn the strategies and techniques you need to crack the IELTS!
IELTS is a standardized test to get admissions into colleges and universities in many countries.
It is a basic requirement for each student to appear in the IELTS test while in grade 11 and 12.
In this online 10-hour course (10 sessions x 1 hour) the course material and teaching methodology will help you understand the core concepts from the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections of IELTS. The course is designed for both secondary school students and working professionals.
• Online study resources/materials.
• Mock Exams: 8 Practice Tests.
• Assistance on Booking the Exams with British Council.
• Trainer: Qualified and Experienced Canadian teacher.
• Online Preparation using through Microsoft Teams.
- Any necessary materials will be provided online
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
16 and older
Live Online Virtual Preparation
via Microsoft Teams App