This 2-day, interactive course will walk you through the legal landscape of employing people in the United Arab Emirates from recruitment to termination.
Learn to successfully handle everyday labor law issues that may arise across the Emirates with interactive workshops, real-life case studies, mock trials, and a live labor-law clinic with employment lawyers to answer all of your legal questions.
Upon completion, you will be able to understand the impact of employment law at the start of the employment relationship, recognize the primary rights that the employee has during the employment relationship, identify the issues to address at the termination of the employment relationship.
This course is suitable for everyone in HR or the business looking to gain a better understanding of the laws governing employment in the United Arab Emirates.
- Understand the fundamental principles of the labor laws of the UAE and the regulatory and enforcement trends at the Ministry of Labour.
- Manage the legal requirements organizations must fulfill salaries, end of service gratuity, and other benefits.
- Comprehend employment disputes and the dispute resolution process from the Ministry of Labour through the local courts.
- Adhere to the labor law when recruiting, and learn how to handle downsizing and redundancies.
- Identify the individual considerations involving terminations/dismissals of senior professionals, including severance pay and protecting confidential company data.
- Module 1: Introduction To Ethical HR Practice
- Module 2: Recruitment And Employment Contracts
- Module 3: Operating The UAE As A Regional Hub
- Module 4: Employee Benefits
- Module 5: Health And Safety Obligations
- Module 6: Termination And Employee Resignation
- Module 7: Employment Disputes
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- Participants who fully attend this course and complete the test at the end will receive a Strategic Axis Professional Certificate.
- Participants will receive a certificate from KHDA.
Office G25, Block 13