Join a course that is designed to prepare you to take the Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) certification exam.
The PHR certification demonstrates mastery of the technical and operational aspects of HR practices and laws and regulations. This private course is for the HR professional who focuses on program implementation, has a tactical/logistical orientation, is accountable to another HR professional within the organization, and has responsibilities that focus on the HR department rather than the whole team.
- Module 1: HR Administration
- Module 2: Recruitment And Selection
- Module 3: Employee Relations And Communication
- Module 4: Compensation And Benefits
- Module 5: Training And Development
- Module 6: Health, Safety And Security
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
- To be eligible for the PHR exam, students must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
- Have at least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher
- Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma
- Students will receive a KHDA certificate upon completion of the course.
- Students will receive a Strategic Axis professional certificate.
- This course is accredited by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI), USA.
Office G25, Block 13