Want to work in healthcare? Jumpstart your healthcare career by qualifying as a phlebotomy technician!
Phlebotomy technicians are in high demand in the healthcare industry. They work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, and blood donation centers. They play an important role in the healthcare team by providing patients with safe and accurate blood collection services.
This phlebotomy technician certification course teaches students the skills and knowledge necessary to collect blood samples from patients. The class typically covers topics such as anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, infection control, and blood collection techniques.
The learner can also take of the following course for free:
- Infection control courses
Choose between 8 days (7 hours per day) or 18 days (3 days per day).
If you have any further questions, please contact toll free 800 3777.
- Materials provided: Uniform & materials.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 - 70 years old
- CNA certificate or Care giver course certificate or any course related to medical or health care.
Upon successful completion of the course and passing assessments, participants will receive the following:
- Certificate from Nucleus Training
- Certificate from AMCA (American Medical certificate Association)
- Phlebotomy Diploma from American Hospital Management Florida
Al Etihad Building