Achieve a new medical certification with this phlebotomy technician course
This 60-hour program (12 sessions x 5 hours) is accredited by the American Medical Certification Association. Phlebotomy career enables professionals to work with a wide variety of people and draw blood at hospitals and healthcare sites or even through unique types of jobs. The program will also include discussiona dn support for job prospects after successful completion.
Why should you consider a career in phlebotomy?
Careers in phlebotomy are in high demand for nearly every healthcare facility. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) shows that phlebotomy jobs are expected to grow 22% nationally and internationally between 2022 and 2030, much faster than the national average for all occupations at 4 percent in the same period (BLS 2021). In that same decade, a staggering 28,800 new positions are anticipated in industries such as hospitals, medical and diagnostic laboratories, ambulatory healthcare, physician offices, and outpatient care centers. In addition, long-term care and home health jobs are also in high demand, and most phlebotomists work full-time.
- Professionalism and Regulatory Compliance.
- Infection Control and Safety (incl. Standard and Transmission-based Precautions).
- Patient Identification, Assessment, and Site Preparation.
- Equipment Selection and Maintenance.
- Collection of Blood and Non-Blood Specimens.
- Specimen Processing and Transportation.
Intermediate & Advanced
All materials will be provided
22 - 55 years old
- Students should have prior knowledge of standard Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology. Prior experience in the medical industry (e.g. Certified Nursing Assistants) is recommended
- Upon course completion, students will receive a certificate and ID Card accredited by the AMCA (American Medical Certification Association)
- Students will also receive an Official Training Transcript and Letter of Good Standing issued by the center
- Installment payment plan can be arranged, please contact toll free number 800 3337 to check for availability
#401 - H Floor Al Safa Commercial Building
Outside BurJuman Metro (Exit 1), same building as Evisu