Get the secrets to managing a big crowd with this crowd management course!
In this private, 7-hour course recognize the dynamics of a crowd, understand the behavior of people alone versus in groups, and allow those involved with crowd management to control the situation professionally while mitigating the risk to people through crowd safety.
Any individual engaging in the planning of crowd safety for the public needs to understand the make-up of crowds and how best to respond to a variety of situations. This course is ideal for any professional within security, safety, customer service, policing or management role who is organizing or working at events where large groups of people will gather.
- Introduction to crowd management and control
- Crowd dynamics and behavior
- Spectator and event safety planning
- Crowd risk analysis
- Crowd planning exercise
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- After completion, students will receive the QHSE International Certificate and a KHDA attested certificate
- Students must bring their Emirates ID