Ninety-two percent of marketers indicate that social media is important for their business (Social Media Examiner).
Social media marketing challenges and disrupts traditional marketing. It is part of our everyday lives. When you leave the house you now take a smartphone, car keys and money. Mobile technology has opened the world of social media to a huge global audience and potential customers.
This 2-day course will teach you effective social media tactics to help you understand the fast-changing world of social media.
The course is designed to be highly interactive with extensive use of live online demonstrations. Facilitator-led discussions of key concepts will engage the delegates in open debates that challenge existing marketing traditions. Case studies and exercises will be used to prove concepts and encourage actionable social media marketing tactics. Tutor inputs will be aimed at giving direction and guidance to ensure effective learning and confidence in adapting to new social media marketing opportunities. The course will be supplemented with a workbook, handouts, and post-course references.
Key Learning Points:
- The most effective social media tactics
- The best way to locate and engage your ideal target audience
- The best social media management tools to use your precious time effectively
- The awesome power of advertising for sales and brand awareness
- How to measure your Return on Effort (ROE)
- Developing the foundation for a successful integrated social media marketing strategy
- Competitor analysis
- Know your audience demographics and the social media platforms they use
- Deploying winning tactics that reach the right audience with the right message at the right time
- Intelligent listening on social media for business opportunities
- Identifying the best channels and tactics for your brand’s visibility and credibility
- Developing your social media voice and understanding social media etiquette do’s and don’ts
- The five key social media platforms Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Developing a social media promotional campaign
- Building business relationships that drive results
- How to deal with negative comments and a social media wildfire
- Measuring your return on effort and continuous improvement
Who should attend this course?
The course is for those who need to know more about social media and social networking so they can assess its relevance, plan an approach or implement social media.
About the Course Instructor:
Wayne Denner is an exceptionally knowledgeable, passionate and talented Digital Marketing expert with extensive expertise in digital and traditional marketing communications. With over 17 years’ digital experience, he specializes in the emerging trends of digital marketing and social media. He understands through vast experience where Digital Marketing sits and how it should be deployed as part of an overall marketing strategy for B2B and B2C. He has helped many well-known companies and SME’s evolve their marketing strategies to embrace digital technologies and develop marketing plans which drive engagement, brand recognition, loyalty, and ROI.
Wayne’s courses are dynamic, engaging and highly interactive and you will leave his course with an incredible amount of tools and up to date knowledge that you can put into practice immediately. He will help take your digital marketing strategy to the next level with cutting edge insights and outstanding industry depth of experience. ISM is delighted to welcome this highly in-demand trainer to our top-flight team of UK instructors.
* Students are recommended to bring their own laptops
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Certificate of attendance will be provided by the institute after course completion
TIME Oak Hotel & Suites - Abdulla Omran Tayram St.
Al Thanyah 1
Barsha Heights - TECOM