By the end of 2019, Snapchat had reached 210 million daily users.
Channel this powerful social media tool to market yourself and your business to a rapidly growing audience. Snapchat's key demographics are 13 to 29-year olds, giving you the advantage of appealing to a unique, younger audience. Whether you already work in social media or want to create your own brand through Snapchat, this 5-hour (2 sessions x 2.5 hours), online course will give you all the guidance you need to successfully advertise through the app.
Learn how to create authentic content and push to increase your ROI, with an expert in social media marketing to guide you through.
- Walkthrough Snapchat and why millions of people use it every day
- Dig deeper into the Snap audience and why they are a target group for advertisers
- Review Snapchat’s approach to your business objectives, giving you a sneak peek into the ad ecosystem and how it all fits together
- Dive into ads on Snapchat, including:
- Different ad types
- Quick & advanced ad creation
- Audience & targeting
- Best practices
- Reporting & measurement.
Whom Is This Course For:
- Digital & social media marketers
- Media buyers & planners
- Bloggers & influencers
- Digital savvies
- Becoming a Snapchat expert
- Knowledge about your audience to plan better
- Navigating the ads manager tool confidently and setting up your own ads
- Ability to market and advertise your product to a unique audience
Beginner & Intermediate
* Students must have a mobile phone as Snapchat only works on mobile.
* Students will require a laptop, as instruction will be given through sharing screens.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 - 80 years old
* Students must be familiar with using Snapchat, as this will not be taught from scratch during the course.
* Upon booking, you will be contacted by the instructor to provide the link to the online platform where the class will be conducted.