Want to learn what goes into creating a successful social media presence?
Join this online class that teaches you how to plan, create, and manage social media content that gets noticed and increases your following. With 2 sessions of 2 hours each, you will practice creating content calendars, customer care, and account management with guidance from a social media and marketing expert.
- Monitoring competitors
- Planning and strategizing
- Managing multiple social media platforms/channels
- Preparing a content & conversation calendar
- Managing the community & customer care
- Analyzing data online
- Basic creative ads
Whom Is This Course For:
- Interns & beginners in digital & social media
- Traditional marketing managers
- New bloggers and influencers
- Anyone wanting to shift careers into digital marketing
Beginner & Intermediate
* Students will require a laptop, as instruction will be given through sharing screens.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 - 80 years old
* Upon booking, you will be contacted by the instructor to provide the link to the online platform where the class will be conducted.