Effective communication is the key to any kind of success. Those who communicate effectively with managers, colleagues, and customers not only thrive in their professional careers, but are also considered an invaluable asset to any company.
This private, online class gives participants an understanding of the factors that contribute to effective communication in a variety of contexts and situations. It will also provide a solid foundation and indispensable skills for dynamic interpersonal relationships, especially within a workplace environment. This is a single-session class and takes 2 hours to complete.
- Identify the main objective in a conversation
- Focus on your main objectives consciously
- Identify the main components of a brief message
- Use the 5W’s & the 1 H to deliver a comprehensive message
- Explain why Empathy is important
- Assess your teams’ emotional needs
- Practice various situations to develop your empathy skills
- Explain the difference between Listening & Hearing
- Recognize barriers to effective listening
- Allow yourself to see things from others’ perspectives
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted