In most of our professional lives, we have to at some time deliver a presentation, whether it is to a large conference or a small team. Confident presentation skills are an absolute must in today’s business environment and could help you build an even more successful and rewarding career.
A well-delivered presentation can make a powerful impact on your audience and ensure you deliver the message you want them to hear. This highly interactive 3-day training course will teach you proven step-by-step methods to deliver extremely powerful presentations each and every time.
This course shows you how to build up your confidence, marshal your material in a logical order, achieve rapport with your audience and have them under your control, command their attention and keep their interest. You will appreciate the language and material that motivates people. You will become better at thinking on your feet and speaking from notes, and more skilled at interpreting non-verbal signals from an audience.
This course is a busy workshop designed to help you develop and improve the style and content of your business presentations. You will have the opportunity to present individually and as part of a team and will see your presentations improve with each performance. You will look, speak, and feel in control, which will enhance both your personal success and that of your organization.
Key Learning Points:
- Be more fluent in the delivery of presentation material
- Fine-tune their speaking confidence and step up their enthusiasm
- Respond more sensitively and accurately to audience reactions
- Design, produce and use highly effective visual aids
- Deal with complex data and information
- Maximize the use of PowerPoint to enhance presentations
- How to prepare, structure and rehearse a presentation with minimum time and effort
- How to structure what you say to ensure maximum persuasive impact
- How to enhance what you say with effective visual support
- How to use your voice-pace and pause, more effectively
- How to encourage feedback from your audience to ensure that your points are accepted
- How to recognize and project non-verbal signals!
- How to perform in a team presentation
- The use and abuse of visual aids
- Designing structure, content, and logic of the effective persuasive process
- How to organize thoughts, keywords, and arguments and use mind-mapping techniques to translate these into heightened conversational speech and word pictures
- How to express benefits with power and commitment
- Getting audience commitment in a controlled manner. Dealing with questions and audience interruptions
About the Course Instructor:
Graham Chambers is a British national, with very wide experience in the role of senior trainer. He is a former member of the UK military, where he served with distinction, from 1995 to 2006. For the past seven years, he has worked in various training positions in a range of organizations, primarily linked to the defense and security industries. In these roles, he has developed and delivered soft skills training programs, and high-level training courses on quality management and project management.
Graham has delivered training to over 1000 individuals in the MENA region across a diverse range of industries and sectors. Graham believes his experience and knowledge of the design, planning, and delivery of a wide range of programs create excellent outcomes in the training room, with positive feedback from delegates. Graham always strives to give people a positive and memorable training experience.
Graham’s key areas of expertise include:
- Specialized Coaching to all levels of Management from junior to ‘C’ suite
- Leadership Courses - multiple courses
- HR Management & Training - multiple courses
- Customer Service – multiple courses
- Sales & Marketing - multiple courses
- Personal Development- multiple courses
- Microsoft Courses, Project, PowerPoint (2010), Word, Outlook
* Students are recommended to bring their own laptops
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Certificate of attendance will be provided by the institute after course completion
TIME Oak Hotel & Suites - Abdulla Omran Tayram St.
Al Thanyah 1
Barsha Heights - TECOM