This program is designed to take the layperson from the unaware stage to understanding what is hacking and how hackers can hack. The layperson will be in a position to evaluate various hacking attack vectors and will be in a high awareness state be in a position to identify all forms of hacking attacks and choose some of the popular defense techniques.
Passive Information Gathering, Active information Gathering, Domain and People Tracking, Email Tracking & Email Spoofing, Google Dorks, Google Hacking Database, Anonymous Browsing, Password Hacking, Phishing, Keylogging, Spyware and Monitoring tools, Mobile Hacking, Cyber Security and Encryption tools.
The class size varies between 1-5 persons with students of different skill levels, and the instructor will dedicate individual time for each student to teach them as per their learning requirements and assign them tasks to practice the introduced tools.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking.
- Freeware Beware.
- What is Hacking?
- How can Hacking be Ethical?
- Types of Hacking.
- Types of Hackers.
- What is Cyber Crime & Types of Cyber-Crime.
- How to setup their own Virtual Lab with hacking tools.
- Information Gathering – Active & Passive.
- Information Security Issues and penetration Testing.
- Information Gathering – Passive & Active.
- Domain Tracking, People Tracking, Viewing Archived websites
- Google Hacking Database.
- Google Dorks.
- Email Tracking and Email Spoofing.
- Anonymous Browsing – TOR, VPN.
- Cookies, MAC Spoofing.
- What is Deep Web & Dark Web?
- Vulnerability Assessment & Bug Bounty Hunting.
- Live Demo of How Hackers Crack Passwords.
After completion participants will have learned…
- How hackers can hack and various types of hackers and hacking techniques.
- How hackers can hack passwords and learn basic strategies to protect themselves and creating passwords that are difficult to hack.
- How hackers use social engineering attacks to capture data from unsuspecting victims using Phishing attacks and how participants can protect themselves from phishing attacks.
Beginner & Intermediate
* E-Study Learning Material & management system access will be provided. Students need to have laptops (Windows 10 Advised)
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
18 - 60 years old
* Prerequisite skills required: Basic Computer, Internet usage & Smartphone usage
* Delphi Course Completion Certificate will be provided
* KHDA attested certificate can be provided for an additional fee of AED 100
Online in Zoom