In today’s global community and highly competitive society, the ability to succeed, in any endeavor, depends on having good social skills and a polished presence. People make judgments about you in less than 30 seconds, without saying one word. Making a great first impression is vital because you never get a second chance to make one.
This master class covers the finest details to leave your team polished to perfection. It will ensure the individual gains the necessary skills to promote efficiency and with maximum professionalism to support and promote their role to the fullest, leaving an outstanding impression not only for themselves but the business too.
Workshop Methodologies: This 6-hour workshop will be conducted with a good blend of PowerPoint presentations, self-knowledge questionnaires, videos, and open discussions and practices. The workshop runs for 6 hours non-inclusive of one lunch break.
- Modern etiquette introduction: respect & consideration
- Elegant meeting & greeting (how to present your most polished self)
- Introductions and handshakes: Greeting superiors
- Graceful introductions (Who is introduced first? Men, women, seniors?)
- Expert body language and eye contact tips
- How to leave an everlasting positive first impressions
- Personal appearance: Dressing & grooming
- Poised sitting, standing, walking and descending stairs
- Confidence and self-esteem through etiquette
- Conversation etiquette
- Perfect posture and deportment
- Getting in and out of the room properly
- Social Media, email and phone etiquette
- Social events etiquette: at meetings, gatherings and beyond
- Dress codes and grooming 101: Formal, semi-formal, cocktail and casual
- Developing social skills and good communication
- Cross-cultural etiquette, understanding & awareness
- Social networking – Steps to get the most out of networking
About the Instructor: Sep Moussavi; a Dubai-based Culture Coach and Corporate Trainer/ Facilitator with over two decades of experience helping individuals and businesses to reach new heights and build strong and effective relationships by bridging their cultural gaps and capitalizing on people development, with one goal in mind: to help cultivate the full potential in humans – their mindset and skills. In addition, as a passionate advocate for human rights especially for women and children, Sep supports initiatives that enhance women's development and advancement through education and training. Sep's expertise and interests lie in cross-cultural management, cultural intelligence, human capital and diversity, equity and inclusion.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
* All attendees will receive a programme handbook and a certificate of completion.
At Your Premise