Innovation is vital in the workplace because it gives companies an edge in penetrating markets faster and provides a better connection to developing markets, which can lead to bigger opportunities for you and everyone else.
This private, online class will help you learn an accessible and actionable process to do the work of innovation, no matter your role or industry. This is a single-session class and takes 2 hours to complete.
- Identify the difference between creativity, invention & innovation
- Practice on various types of innovation
- Learn about the systematic inventive thinking
- Practice on SIT Methods
- Apply SIT methods to business modeling and strategy
- List Doblin's 10 Types of Innovation
- Identify the main 4 types of innovation
- Grow your skills and confidence to undertake, plan, and lead day-to-day strategic efforts, as well as broad wide-scale innovation initiatives.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted