The principles of customer service etiquette should be integrated into every facet of your organization because the majority of your brand perception is defined by your frontline agents. Therefore providing superior customer service is the most effective way to distinguish your business from the competition.
Workshop Methodologies: This 3-hour workshop will be conducted with a good blend of PowerPoint presentations, self-knowledge questionnaires, videos, and open discussions and practices.
- Modern etiquette introduction: respect & consideration
- Elegant meeting & greeting (how to present your most polished self)
- Graceful introductions (Who is introduced first? Men, women, seniors?)
- Expert body language and eye contact tips
- How to leave an everlasting positive first impressions
- Personal appearance: Dressing & grooming
- Confidence and self-esteem through etiquette
- Conversation etiquette
- Phone etiquette
- Developing social skills and good communication
- Cross-cultural etiquette, understanding & awareness
- Important etiquette rules for customer service teams
- Strategies for better call center etiquette
- Tips on conflict resolution and excellent customer service
About the Instructor: Sep Moussavi; a Dubai-based Culture Coach and Corporate Trainer/ Facilitator with over two decades of experience helping individuals and businesses to reach new heights and build strong and effective relationships by bridging their cultural gaps and capitalizing on people development, with one goal in mind: to help cultivate the full potential in humans – their mindset and skills. In addition, as a passionate advocate for human rights especially for women and children, Sep supports initiatives that enhance women's development and advancement through education and training. Sep's expertise and interests lie in cross-cultural management, cultural intelligence, human capital and diversity, equity and inclusion.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise