Manicures and pedicures are some of the most important services in the salon business and essential for anyone looking to work in the beauty industry.
Whether you are a professional or just passionate about beauty, this course teaches you all the essentials of nail handling, materials, and aftercare. In the 9-hour course (2 sessions x 4.5 hours) you will learn how to work on nails to produce high-quality finishes.
Classes may be conducted 1-on-1, or in small groups depending on availability.
- Nails structure and function
- Indications and contraindications
- Trolley setting
- Equipment and materials knowledge
- Step-by-step procedure
- Nail polish application
- Hand and foot massage
- Home care advice
* Students must bring their own notepad and pens.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
* Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate from the institute. Optionally, KHDA attestation can be arranged for an additional fee of AED 200.