Facials are the cornerstone of skincare and salon services - and are essential for beauty professionals and enthusiasts alike. This course is open to complete beginners or existing beauty therapists, no previous beauty or massage experience required to attend.
Join this 9-hour course (2 sessions x 4.5 hours) to learn the preparation and procedures involved in professional facials. From the analysis of skin types to the products and tools required, this course gives you comprehensive knowledge of high-quality salon facials.
Classes may be conducted 1-on-1, or in small groups depending on availability.
- Skin anatomy and physiology
- Skin consultation and analysis
- Skin types
- Indications and contraindications
- Client preparation
- Trolley setting
- Steps of facials
- Facial product knowledge
- Facial massage movements
- Health and safety
- Sterilization and disinfection
* Students must bring their own notepad and pens.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
* Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate from the institute. Optionally, KHDA attestation can be arranged for an additional fee of AED 200.