This course explores the three-dimensional viewing and construction capabilities of AutoCAD. Topics covered include a review of point coordinate entry and the user coordinate system (UCS). Spherical and cylindrical coordinate entry, 3D viewing techniques, 3D geometry construction, solid modeling surface meshes, and regions are also introduced.
The use of multiple viewports for 3D constructions and a standard engineering layout are covered. The creation of presentation graphics using bitmap files, shading, and rendering is also discussed.
Course pre-requisite: participant must have a background or basic knowledge on AUTOCAD 2D
• X, Y and Z Coordinates
• 3D Line work, Surfaces, and Solids
• Project, 3D Model of Beach Cottage
• Develop the Foundation system
• Develop the Walls
• Develop the Windows
• Develop the Doors
• Develop the roofs and Ceilings
• Develop the Deck
• Develop the Rails and Staircase
• Develop the Site and Site Furnishings
• Create a Presentation Drawing
Upon completion of this course, you will gain significant experience with user coordinate systems, views, viewports and create presentation drawings of 3D models.
Beginner & Intermediate
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
* Upon completion, participants have an option to choose between a KHDA attested certificate for AED 100 (OR) a certificate from the Institute for AED 50
* Course pre-requisite: participant must have a background or basic knowledge of AUTOCAD 2D
Business Village, Block B, Office No. 623
Near Clock Tower