Looking to convert your technical drawings and models into creative and compelling visuals?
Whether you are a student looking to wow the audience at jury reviews, or a professional showcasing their work to clients, this course will give you all the necessary skills to create stunning presentations.
Learn the art of architectural visualization and rendering through Photoshop from your base drawings on SketchUp, AutoCAD and hand sketching. Transform your work into dynamic images and diagrams by learning how to add textures, lighting and other elements in different rendering styles.
In 6 sessions of 2 hours each, learn to convey your ideas effectively with realistic images and self-explanatory drawings in your design reviews or client meetings with this critical skill for professionals in the built environment.
What you will learn:
- Turning 2D drawings (plans, sections, elevations, perspectives) into realistic renderings.
- Different rendering styles including watercolor, photo-realistic and color block.
Beginner & Intermediate
* Students are required to bring a notebook, pen & laptop with Photoshop installed.
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
16 and older
* This course requires basic knowledge of photoshop as a pre-requisite.
* This 12-hour course can also be taken in 3 sessions of 4 hours each.
Youth x Hub
Dubai World Trade Center - DWTC