Decorate your house with wooden handicrafts, such as candle stands, table lamps, or centerpieces, made solely by you!
In this 5-hour (2 sessions x 2.5 hours) private class, you will learn the techniques used to create wooden handicrafts from scratch. You will be taught by a woodwork expert who will teach you all the tips and tricks required to safely create these items while giving them a flawless finish. At the end of the class, you will get to take your creations home with you.
You can choose to create either 2 small items of your choice (1 per session) or 1 big item in 2 sessions.
- 1st session -
- How to choose the wood type for your item
- How to clean and prepare the item
- Choose the best side of the item (display side) as this step will affect the full work plan
- 2nd session -
- Choose the materials and accessories to be attached to the item (such as lighting, attachments, candles, coloring/painting)
- Complete the piece and add finishing touches
- How to install your finished product on a base
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
18 and older
Brilliance building materials
Al Quoz 3