Always wanted to learn the Violin or watch your kid becoming a budding Vivaldi - or at least a skilled violin player! Suitable for kids and adults, these at-home private Violin lessons are tailored to meet any student's needs.
From beginner to advanced player, your instructor Naqqash Kashmiri - a professional and passionate violin teacher - will spark the enthusiasm for this unique instrument with every lesson. His knowledge and love for music are unmatched and with over 10 years of experience in teaching the instrument, he has developed the patience and dedication to helping every student achieving their learning targets.
Class structure for beginners: The lessons are set in a way that the student develops, on one hand, the violin technique through practice-based learning and on the other hand a strong and pronounced musicality and accurate work on sound by theory knowledge.
Over the course of 12 hours (8 sessions x 1.5 hours) you will learn the following, but you can also rebook 4 or 16 sessions for extended practice and learning.
Violin Learning Outline:
- Right posturing for Bow and Violin
- Bowing Patterns and Techniques
- Intonation and Major Scales
- Basic Notation
- Improvisation phrasing and arpeggios exercises
* Violin can be provided for the first class
* Students need to purchase their own Violin. Purchase recommendations can be given by the instructor
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
6 and older
* This class is also available in Ajman. An extra fee of AED 100 per session is to be paid directly to the instructor
* Studio space can be arranged for bookings of 8 sessions or more upon request
At Your Premise
* Classes can also be given at an Institute in Al Muntazah Complex, Jebel Ali village (for a minimum booking of 8 sessions and is subject to availability)