Leave your audience speechless as you hit the dance floor with your fluid ballroom moves!
Beyond charming costumes, expressive poses, and sophisticated movements, ballroom dancing requires passion and discipline to perfect the craft. These private classes offer 1-on-1 instruction from a qualified dance teacher who will refine your skills and make you ready for any performance.
On your first day in class, you will be assessed to determine your current skill level and the best approach to get you started. It is recommended that you take 22 sessions for complete beginners and 11 sessions for experienced dancers (each session takes 45 minutes). You have the option to take this class by yourself or tag your dance partner along for free!
Choose one from the following dances below to learn:
- Tango - This folk dance of Argentine origin is a partner dance known for its incredible expression, artistic originality, and charming energetic rhythm.
- Rumba - This slow, romantic, and flirtatious dance of African origin showcases the ultimate intimate expression of Latin romance because of its sensual movements.
- Cha cha cha - Known as a blend of other Latin dances, cha cha cha has its own playful aggressive energy. This dance is all about lively emotions and real passion.
- Jive - This is the faster version of the swing, a very boppy dance where dancers use more bouncy movements, kicks, lifting the knees, and bending or rocking the hips.
- Samba - This lively dance of Brazilian origin is a popular party dance, characterized by simple forward and backward steps and rhythmic, sensual hip movements.
- Pasodoble - Meaning “double step” in Spanish, this march-like dance which originated in southern France is modeled after the sound, drama, and movement of the Spanish bullfight.
- Quickstep - English in origin, this dance is a quick version of foxtrot that requires powerfully flowing and fast moves sprinkled with syncopations.
- Waltz - It is a smooth and graceful dance with long, flowing movements, characterized by its rise & fall motion and a unique 3/4 timing.
- Viennese Waltz – This dance is actually the oldest ballroom dance, the original form of the waltz performed in a closed hold position.
If you wish to learn more than one dance, then you can rebook the same class and inform your instructor of your preference after booking.
* Students must come to class in Latin dancing shoes
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
7 and older
* Trial class (1 session) available for one-time purchase only
* Certificates will be provided upon completion of each learning level
* You can take the class alone or optionally invite your dance partner to the class for free. Select 2 persons upon booking.
HDS Tower, Studio #1204
Cluster F (Opposite Marina Mall)
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT