If you love the passionate yet lively vibe of Latin dances, get into your dancing shoes and start learning some sophisticated moves that will make you ready for the dance floor! These private classes offer 1-on-1 instruction from a qualified dance teacher who will refine your skills to help you master 1 of 7 highly popular Latin dances.
On your first day in class, you will be assessed to determine your current skill level and the best approach to get you started. It is recommended that you take 22 sessions for complete beginners and 11 sessions for experienced dancers (each session takes 45 minutes). You have the option to take this class by yourself or tag your dance partner along for free!
Choose one of the following dances below to learn:
- Tango - This folk dance of Argentine origin is a partner dance known for its incredible expression, artistic originality, and charming energetic rhythm.
- Rumba - This slow, romantic, and flirtatious dance of African origin showcases the ultimate intimate expression of Latin romance because of its sensual movements.
- Cha cha cha - Known as a blend of other Latin dances, cha cha cha has its own playful aggressive energy. This dance is all about lively emotions and real passion.
- Jive - This is the faster version of the swing, a very boppy dance where dancers use more bouncy movements, kicks, lifting the knees, and bending or rocking the hips.
- Samba - This lively dance of Brazilian origin is a popular party dance, characterized by simple forward and backward steps and rhythmic, sensual hip movements.
- Merengue – This is one of the easiest social dances with Dominican origin, with fast tempo and more relaxed moves.
If you wish to learn more than one dance, then you can rebook the same class and inform your instructor of your preference after booking.
* Students must come to class in Latin dancing shoes
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
7 and older
* Trial class (1 session) available for one-time purchase only
* Certificates will be provided upon completion of each learning level
* You can take the class alone or optionally invite your dance partner to the class for free. Select 2 persons upon booking.
HDS Tower, Studio #1204
Cluster F (Opposite Marina Mall)
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT