Want to learn how to make your own soap?
Join this private, 3-hour class and learn the hot process of making soap from a talented instructor!
Students can choose 3 types of soaps to make from the following list:
- Coffee & shea soap
- Strawberry cheesecake shaped soap
- Feet soap (mint oil & pink salt)
- Scrub sugar soap (Green tea & honey, lavender, coffee and cinnamon rose charcoal)
- Jelly soap
- Honey and oat soap
- Salt soap
Based on availability, the instructor can offer other flavors and ingredients for your soap making.
What You Will Learn:
- The full process of making the soap
- Finishing it up
- Wrapping it as a gift
- Combining it with a loofah
- Taking it home!
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
At Instructor's Home Workshop (Unit # will be shared upon booking)
DEWA Staff Accommodation
Al Warsan 2