For DIY-enthusiasts and hobbyists looking to try something new, crochet is the way!
In this private, online class, you'll learn and practice different crocheting techniques that will help you create garments or home decor items from scratch.
Choose 3 sessions (1 hour each) to learn basic crochet stitches and complete one project, or 5 sessions (1 hour each) to learn intermediate stitches and complete a more intricate project. You will learn from Kinza, a passionate instructor who will make your crochet experience fun and enjoyable.
In 3 sessions, you will learn:
- Single crochet
- Half double crochet
- Double crochet
- Triple crochet
- Project: Dishcloth/scarf
In 5 sessions, you will learn:
- Cluster stitch, puff stitch, crocodile stitch, unique stitch, & shell stitch
- Crochet in rounds (making a flower)
- Making a granny square by using the puff stitch and cluster stitch
- Project: Small stuffed fruit key chains (cherries and pineapple design)
* A list of materials needed during the class will be provided beforehand, or alternatively, a crochet kit from the instructor can be delivered for an additional fee of AED 60 (incl. of delivery charges)
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
15 and older
Via a video-calling app