Learning to stitch has never been so easy!
In this private, online class, expert dressmaker Sana will teach you the basics of sewing machine techniques and how to transform your clothes to suit your personal style. You will also learn how to make alterations to your clothes and use different types of stitches. This class is designed for beginners, so no prior experience is required.
In 1 session, you will learn how to:
- Work with a sewing machine
- Change a needle
- Do basic maintenance
In 4 sessions, you will learn how to:
- Sew hook and button
- Cut dresses
- Use various types of stitches
- Operate a domestic sewing machine
In 6 sessions, you will learn how to:
- Make alterations to your old clothes
- How to sew a dress and more
- Students must have their own sewing machines, ruler, thread, ripper, scale, and scissors. Other materials will be communicated by the instructor before the class.
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
- Younger students may also be eligible for this class. Contact our toll-free number 800 337 for more information
Via a video-calling app