Get step-by-step instruction on how to make the perfect-fit skirt that you can wear yourself or give as a gift. This private skirt-making class (5 sessions x 1 hour) will teach you how to design and create a perfect fit skirt, starting with taking the measurements, drawing and cutting the patterns for different skirt styles, and finally sewing and finishing your piece! Lessons can be customized according to your learning pace with a professional and experienced instructor guiding you through.
- Taking Measurements
- Creating a Basic Skirt Block
- Sewing a Basic Muslin Skirt Sample
- Sewing a Pencil Skirt with Facing & Zipper
- Sewing a Bias Skirt with Waistband, Zipper & Invisible Pockets
- Sewing an Elastic Skirt with Gathers
- Sewing a Pleated Skirt with a Waistband & Zipper
* You will need a basic sewing kit (fabric, muslin, zipper, tape, basic sewing tools, a folder with plastic sheets, notebook, pen, and pencil) which you can purchase at the center for an additional fee of AED 250
* It's recommended that you have hand & machine sewing basic knowledge. But in case you don't then your instructor will help you with that step.
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
14 and older
Shop 17, Building V03, Russia Cluster
Dubai International City