So, you've just purchased the perfect dress, but it doesn't fit just right?
Here's a class where you'll learn how to mend or alter your clothing according to your size and customize couture to your liking. Altering your own clothing allows you to do it anytime and anywhere without depending on a tailor.
In 4 sessions you will learn how to:
- Add hook, button, zip to your cloth.
- Make various types of changes to a stitched dress.
- Get your dresses to fit better.
In 8 sessions you will learn how to:
- Alter an old clothing into a whole new style
* Students must have their own sewing machines. Other materials (ruler, thread, ripper, scale, scissors) will be provided for the first class only. For the remaining sessions, students must purchase the materials. If required, the instructor can give purchasing recommendation
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
14 and older
At Your Premise