Perfect your crocheting skills and learn how to create some beautiful handmade goodies that are guaranteed to impress!
This private, 2-hour class is ideal for those who already know the basics of crochet. An experienced instructor will guide you through some of the more advanced techniques of crochet to help you create new projects. You have the option to choose between 1 or 2 sessions.
In 1 session, you will learn:
- How to crochet three different crochet flowers with three different techniques
- How to work in the round, how to work a variety of stitch patterns, including puff stitch, and some more advanced techniques, such as standing and chainless starting stitches
In 2 sessions, you will learn:
- How to create a teacup cover in addition to everything from the first session
Intermediate & Advanced
- Students must have 1 hook and 1 yarn of their choice
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
10 and older
- Basic knowledge of crochet is required
- The class can be conducted in either Arabic or English
Any agreed-upon public location (cafes, malls, etc.,) in