If you're looking for a relaxing hobby that allows you to get creative, try out crochet!
In this private, 2-hour class for beginners, an experienced instructor will get you started with crocheting. You will learn basic crochet techniques and create simple projects. You have the option to choose between 1 or 4 sessions, depending on your learning requirements and goals. By the end of the 4th session, you will have created a beautiful cup coaster.
In 1 session, you will learn:
- How to hold the hook and yarn
- How to make a slip knot
- How to make a chain
- How to end the work and weave in loose ends
You can also choose to explore any one of the following:
- How to single crochet and how to half double crochet
- How to double crochet and how to change yarn colors
- How to treble and double treble crochet
- How to make a magic ring and increase in a circle
All of the above topics will be covered if you opt for the 4 sessions package.
- Students must have 1 hook and 1 yarn of their choice
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
10 and older
- The class can be conducted in either Arabic or English
Any agreed-upon location in