Why go to an alteration shop when you can fix your clothes by yourself? Learn how to make your store-bought dress or pants fit perfectly and do last-minute emergency fixes on any clothing!
This private clothing alteration class (3 sessions x 1 hour) teaches you how to fix clothes without having to visit a tailor. You will also learn different stitches needed for common clothing problems like long hems, loose buttons, or tears. Lessons can be customized according to your learning needs with a professional and experienced instructor guiding you through.
- Shortening Hems: Basic Pants, Shirt Sleeves, Dress
- Hole Fix & Burn Fix
- Zipper Reinstallation
- Waist Taper
- Sewing Loose Buttons
- Fastenings: Small Hooks, Press Buttons
* You will need a basic sewing kit (sewing tools, notebook, pen, pencil), which you can purchase at the center for an additional fee of AED 100.
* Garments for practice (pants, long sleeve shirt, skirt, dress) can also be purchased for a fee of AED 280. Alternatively, you can bring a pair of old jeans, long sleeve shirt, pants, and dress for practice.
* It's recommended that you have hand & machine sewing basic knowledge. But in case you don't then your instructor will help you with that step.
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
14 and older
Shop 17, Building V03, Russia Cluster
Dubai International City