Learn how to create display-worthy masterpieces from clay as you get introduced to the art of sculpting. This three-dimensional art form is both therapeutic and rewarding once you learn the basic concepts and styles and start putting your own vision in clay!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a total newbie or already have basic sculpting skills and want to improve your craft. In 5 sessions (2 hours each), a qualified instructor will teach you all from familiarizing you with the sculpture tools and their usages, and all the way to teaching you the fundamentals of both classic and abstract sculpting and finally mentoring you while you create your own projects.
- Setting up your workspace
- Using a range of references
- Using a template when constructing an armature
- Approaching anatomy in all stages
- Pose considerations
- Keeping proportions in check
- A mirror is a useful tool
- How to be creative with problem-solving
- Experimenting with different tools
- Experimenting with stamps
About the Instructor: Ahmed Gouhar is a professional art instructor at a renowned institute in Dubai. He studied in Germany in the Academy of Fine Arts in Munich and finished his post-graduation in sculpture and oil drawing from the same academy. He has participated in several exhibitions and has also received several awards for his painting and sculptures.
Beginner & Intermediate
* Instructor will provide clay and basic sculpting tools
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
14 and older
* You must have a small working space at home (at least a folding table)
At Your Premise