Up your musical game by mastering a woodwind instrument! Saxophone, flute, and clarinet are all part of the woodwind group and can add a touch of jazz and soul to any song.
This private, online class is suitable for students of all skill levels. Your instructor Andrii is an experienced woodwind tutor from Ukraine, with more than 10 years of music and teaching experience. You have the option to choose 1, 8 or 16 sessions, depending on your goals and learning requirements. Each session takes 1 hour.
You can choose to learn any one of the following:
- Saxophone: Whether you're a jazz fan or have Careless Whisper on repeat almost every day, this saxophone class will bring all that soul into your life. Andrii will teach you all the basics & fundamentals of the Saxophone based on your individual learning needs. What's more? Not only are you learning something new with these classes, learning a wind instrument is known to improve one's health. It strengthens your breathing and core muscles as well as improves your posture.
- Flute: Learn one of the most famous woodwind instruments that's sure to add a touch of folk or a tinge of classical to any of your melodies. Learning how to play the flute is known to improve coordination and posture and it's also a versatile woodwind instrument that's used in many musical genres.
- Clarinet: If you're a complete beginner, the clarinet is a relatively easy musical instrument to master. Playing the clarinet can also have a significant positive impact on your health by improving your hand-eye coordination, memory skills, and more.
* Students must have their own saxophone, flute or clarinet
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
6 and older
* Upon booking the course, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
* Instruction can be provided in English, Ukrainian & Russian languages