Gain a greater appreciation for the piano through these lessons! It's never too late to start learning and to begin exploring music.
In this private, online, 1-hour lesson, you'll be introduced to the piano and how to play it. The sessions are tailored to be interactive, and you'll receive detailed lesson notes each week to improve their skills. With the help of a qualified instructor, you'll learn how to play this timeless instrument, plus practice hand coordination and refine your fine motor skills.
Beginners will learn the basics of the piano and play basic songs to get an idea. Experienced musicians will hone their techniques and learn more advanced skills, plus play more complex music.
Choose between 1, 4 and 8 sessions. These lessons can be rebooked and customized until you meet your desired goals.
What beginners will learn:
- Familiarize yourself with the piano
- What are the different notes that correspond with which key
- Finger placement on keys
- Playing the piano with both hands
- Keep a steady beat
- Sight-reading of sheet music
- Improvisation skills
- How to identify sounds to play
- Improve your playing technique
- Weekly tasks to retain the ability to play
- Prepare for the Trinity College exams
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students must own their own piano
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
- After multiple sessions, students can register for Trinity College of Music or ABRSM exams with the help of the instructor. As this is an external examination, only the listed institutions can offer the certificates
via Video Calling App